Wednesday 22 September 2010

Priests Training Course, Ushaw College (posted 10/04/2010)


On Monday, April 12th, I shall be going to the Priests Training Conference at Ushaw College.  The Conference will last until Friday, and I will be helping to train priests who wish to learn the Extraordinary Form of the Mass.
If Ushaw is wifi-enabled, I will post each evening describing the day's events, which besides training will have solemn liturgies in the old form.  If, as I think likely, Ushaw is not so up-to-date, then I will post after next weekend.
I am also thinking of doing a photo-essay about Ushaw, and that will definitely have to wait until next week, because my digital camera (and its software) is so ancient that I have to use my oldest computer to download from the camera and then convert by CorelDraw for use in my blog.
Either way, as someone once said, I'LL BE BACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment